Information concerning the need to follow the rules of passenger conduct in the airport area.
Passengers are forbidden:
- to enter (transport) into controlled airport area without permit or/ and via uncontrolled entry point;
- to transport any objects or persons with false or/and invalid travel and/ or identification documents;
- to transport in controlled/uncontrolled airport areas any dangerous substances and objects prohibited or limited for transportation;
- commit in controlled /uncontrolled airport areas any acts of unlawful interference or other acts resulting in person injuries, damages or possibility thereof.
Information concerning the need to follow the rules of passenger conduct during pre-flight services and on board Aurora aircrafts.
Aurora endeavours to meet the expectations and requirements of its customers. To this end, we constantly aim to improve the standards of service provided for our passengers, including the standards of passenger conduct. The overwhelming majority of our passengers conduct themselves in a polite and appropriate manner.
Unfortunately, on rare occasions, we encounter behaviour that jeopardizes the safety of our flights and inconveniences our passengers.
In such cases, Aurora pursues the following policy:
- Appropriate sanctions are imposed for violations of the Rules of Passenger Conduct;
- All necessary authority to prevent infringements of the Rules of Passenger Conduct is granted to the flight and ground personnel of the airline;
- Assistance is provided to law enforcement authorities to bring offenders to justice and impose appropriate sanctions against them.
The Rules of Passenger Conduct are in effect at Aurora to ensure flight safety, improve the quality of service rendered by the airline, and prevent violations of public order and other offences on board aircraft and at different civil aviation ground facilities.
Passengers have the right:
- to demand all services provided for under conditions of the contract for air transportation specified in the flight ticket; on the website, or at Aurora ticket offices;
- in the event that their life, health, honour or personal dignity is under threat, to approach airline employees and demand protection;
Passengers are obliged:
- безоговорочно выполнять требования командира воздушного судна и рекомендации других членов экипажа;
- соблюдать дисциплину и порядок.
- to carry out unconditionally the requests of the pilot and the recommendations of other crew members;
- to maintain discipline and order.
Passengers are forbidden:
- to create situations endangering flight safety or the life, health and dignity of other passengers and also of the airline personnel, or insult them verbally or physically;
- to consume alcohol other than that served on board;
- to smoke (including electronic cigarettes) during the entire flight;
- to use the accident and rescue equipment without the expressed direction of the crew;
- to use electronic devices and communication facilities during taxiing, take off and landing of the aircraft;
- to create conditions that are uncomfortable for fellow passengers or cause problems for the work of the crew;
- to damage the airline’s property and/or remove it from the aircraft;
Deliberately false, including having the character of the jokes, message about the presence of weapons in someone’s luggage/explosive devices/dangerous substances in some cases can be considered as misleading information about the preparing bomb explosions/terrorist attacks and qualified as a crime under Article 027 of the Russian Federation Criminal Code. For this crime the passenger can be fined up to 200,000 rubles, or subjected to other sanctions established by this article.
In case of violation of the above requirements, current international law of the air, the regulations of the Convention on Offences and Other Acts Committed On Board Aircraft (Tokyo, 1963), ratified by 166 countries, including the Russian Federation, and also the Rules of Passenger Conduct currently in effect at Aurora, the following sanctions shall apply:
- alcoholic beverages shall not be served to passengers who are under alcoholic or any other form of intoxication;
- the crew shall confiscate any alcohol products belonging to such passengers (with their subsequent return to the passenger upon termination of the flight), including those which have been purchased in a duty-free shop (in-flight or at the airport);
- compulsory measures shall be taken against passengers who refuse to comply with the orders of the aircraft commander;
- passengers who break the rules shall disembark from the aircraft at the nearest landing point, in case of a forced landing, shall be held liable for any additional expenses incurred by the airline as a result of their conduct;
- such passengers shall be handed over to law enforcement bodies, irrespective of the country of landing;
- such passengers shall be liable for all costs related to any material damage that they have caused to the airline’s property;
- imprisonment (in some countries for a term of up to 2 years);
- imposition of a pecuniary penalty (in some countries more than $ 3000);
- passengers shall be deprived of the right to use of the carrier’s services, including cancellation of the current contract for air carriage without compensation of its cost;
- cancellation of visas issued both by the Russian Federation and by other states;
- maximum publicity in the mass media and on specialized Internet sites;
- an administrative fine in the sum of 2,000 – 5,000 rubles or administrative arrest for a period of up to fifteen days for passengers on board who fail to observer the instructions of the pilot (Administrative Offences Code of the Russian Federation, part 6 of Article 11.17 under Federal Law of the Russian Federation № 336-FZ as of December 21, 2009).
Please note that in accordance with security requirements there are certain restrictions with regard to seating arrangements located near the emergency exit. In the event of an emergency, passengers seated near the emergency exits/doors must assist crew members. Therefore, these seats are not available for preliminary (online) check-in and for:
- children up to 12 years (including accompanied children),
- pregnant women,
- passengers carrying pets,
- persons with disabilities,
- passengers who need a seat belt extender, and
- passengers who do not speak Russian and/or English.
Passengers under 18 years of age are not allowed to sit directly near the emergency door. Please be aware that the crew will ask you to take another seat in the cabin if you were mistakenly issued a boarding pass to a seat near the emergency exit.