In October 2015 Aurora Airlines, being a member of Aeroflot group, launched its callcenter with phone 8-800-250-49-88 (free call for all regions and cities of Russia).
The callcenter’s mission is to provide necessary information, get feedback from passengers and timely react to passenger’s claims and offers.
Aurora’s callcenter operation is analogous to operation of all modern information services. Having called by phone 8-800-250-49-88, a Client hears a short message and is redirected to a callcenter operator.
All talks to Clients are recorded into the callcenter database to control incoming and outcoming information and to prevent phone hooliganism.
Aurora’s callcenter will provide the following information:
- flight schedule, seat availability, fare regulations;
- safety rules for Aurora and Aeroflot flights (baggage regulations, firearms, pets and other);
- special passengers (military men, frequently flying persons, passengers with disabilities, passengers on stretchers, unaccompanied children and others);
- contacts, branches and ticket offices;
- convenient flight connections;
- online and office flight booking;
- assistance in case of irregularities (delay/cancellation of flight, changes in flight schedule);
- navigation of Aurora’s website (assistance for booking via flyaurora.ru).
Aurora’s callcenter operators will answer all your questions, if you contact them by email: email@example.com
Working hours: 08-00 to 20-00 (Khabarovsk time)
On days-off you can call 8-800-250-49-88 and leave a message with your name, phone number, question. Our operators will contact you as soon as possible